2007 - Catching Up

March 2007
Fast forward..........Picking up where I left off

Okay so let's get you all caught up - hopefully I won't lose anyone along the way.

We made it back to Kanab, Utah safe and sound and ready to buckle down and get back to work.  Already thinking about the changes that we need to implement and realize it won't be easy.  As we settle into our new location at the Hitchin' Post RV Park - the spot I had my eye on since we arrived in Kanab in 2006!  So happy to be here, but at the time little did we know that we'd be moving again in a very short time.

As time goes on we take to exploring a few of the National Parks in the area starting with the Grand Canyon - North Rim.

 I know we already visited it but it was great to be able to get back on our own terms and not be bound by a rental agreement.  The ride to the North Rim takes about 2 hours through the Kaibab National Forest  and Jacob's Lake (there is no lake there)give or take from Kanab and on the trip you are apt to see plenty of wild life. 

One of which I absolutely adore are the Bison on the AZ Route 67. Along the way we saw deer and we think a mountain lion, at least from a distance that's what we thought it was so we'll stick with that.


 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the staff issues...I don't envy you. Enjoyed the pictures.

    ReplyDelete